Red apple cigarettes
From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Revision as of 13:04, 12 February 2020 by Pete
Red Apple cigarettes is a fictional brand in the Tarantino Universe. According to details in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the tobacco company was founded in 1862.
Ads and packs of these flavorful smokes can be seen in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Hateful Eight, Inglourious Basterds, Grindhouse's Planet Terror, Kill Bill: Volume 1, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, Four Rooms and a scene in Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
- A movie co-starring Mira Sorvino, Quentin's girlfriend at the time.
The Hateful Eight
- They had them during the civil war! The Hateful Eight
Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
- Ad appears on bus billboard (pic coming soon)
- Rick Dalton stars in a commercial for the brand (seen in the end credits) and recites the slogan: "Better drag, more flavour, less throat burn".
- During preview screenings of the film, the following flyer was handed out: