Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino
From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Revision as of 13:49, 14 September 2021 by Admin
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: A Novel by Quentin Tarantino
- Publisher: Harper Perennial
- Release date: June 29, 2021 (November 9: Hardcover edition)
- Format: Paperback, E-Book, Digital Audio (June 2021), Exclusive Hardcover (November 9, 2021)
- ISBNs: 0063112523
- Pages: 400
- Language: English (translations see below)
- The Audiobook is performed by Jennifer Jason Leigh (the German translation by Gerrit Schmidt-Foß, Leonardo di Caprio's German dub double)
- Buy Paperback: From Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.de | From Amazon.es | From Amazon.it | From Amazon.nl | From Amazon.ca | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.com.au | From Amazon.se
- Buy Kindle: From Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.de | From Amazon.com.au
- Buy Audiobook: From Amazon.ca | From Amazon.com | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.com.au
- Buy Hardcover: From Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.ca | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.de
- This page is being updated with further info as we learn about it. / Background: News announcement, QT speaking about the novel, Hardcover announcement
- Official book release trailer
- Reviews: New York Times, The Guardian, Evening Standard, The Telegraph, Washingon Post
- Podcasts: Furious Cinema Podcast Episode 1
Quentin Tarantino’s long-awaited first work of fiction — at once hilarious, delicious, and brutal — is the always surprising, sometimes shocking new novel based on his Academy Award- winning film.
RICK DALTON – Once he had his own TV series, but now Rick’s a washed-up villain-of-the week drowning his sorrows in whiskey sours. Will a phone call from Rome save his fate or seal it?
CLIFF BOOTH – Rick’s stunt double, and the most infamous man on any movie set because he’s the only one there who might have gotten away with murder. . . .
SHARON TATE – She left Texas to chase a movie-star dream, and found it. Sharon’s salad days are now spent on Cielo Drive, high in the Hollywood Hills.
CHARLES MANSON – The ex-con’s got a bunch of zonked-out hippies thinking he’s their spiritual leader, but he’d trade it all to be a rock ‘n’ roll star.
HOLLYWOOD 1969 – YOU SHOULDA BEEN THERE
- Dutch [June 29] (From Amazon.nl, From Amazon.de, From Amazon.fr)
- Spanish [June 29] (From Amazon.es, From Amazon.com, From Amazon.de, From Amazon.com.au) / Kindle Spanish from Amazon.com.au
- (Brazilian) Portuguese [June 29] (Kindle from Amazon.es, From Amazon.com.br - we do not earn a commission from this link!)
- Catalan [June 30] (From Amazon.es, From Amazon.fr)
- Italian [July 1] (From Amazon.it, From Amazon.es)
- German [July 8] (From Amazon.fr, Hardcover from Amazon.de, From Amazon.es) / Kindle German from Amazon.de Kindle German from Amazon.es / Audiobook German from Amazon.de, Audiobook from Amazon.es (Amazon.com.au)
- French [August 18] (From Amazon.fr, From Amazon.de, From Amazon.es)
- Hungarian [November 5]