From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Revision as of 17:59, 25 November 2020 by Admin
Welcome to The Archives, everything about Quentin Tarantino and his movies
- November 21, 2020: QT8 - The First Eight arrives on DVD in the USA on November 24
- November 17, 2020: Tarantino announces two books, one of them being Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: The Novel
- December 16: QT8 - The First Eight is out on BluRay in the UK now.
- October 28: BluRay and DVD details for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- October 10: The movie will be released in China on the 25th. In the meanwhile, the approved documentary QT8 - The First Eight is going to be released October 21st.
- August: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood pages updated with trivia, movie references, soundtrack details, reviews, and much more!
- July 27: Official soundtrack released; movie opens theatrically in the United States
- July 23rd: Los Angeles premiere of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- June 11: Theatrical Once Upon a Time in Hollywood posters revealed
- May 21: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood trailers revealed
- March 18-20: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood adds posters, teaser trailer, official website, and more!
- Quentin Tarantino gets married on Nov 28, 2018
- Shooting for OUATIH wraps on Nov 26, 2018
- The title of Tarantino's 9th film is Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- Four Rooms BluRay overview updated
Sir Christopher Frayling's new book "Once Upon A Time In The West: Shooting a Masterpiece" chronicles the making of the - arguably - greatest western movie ever made. The book boasts a brand new foreword by Quentin Tarantino. Sergio Leone's film Once Upon a Time in the West set out to be the ultimate Western a celebration of the power of classic Hollywood cinema, a meditation on the making of America, and a lament for the decline of one of the most cherished film genres in the form of a 'dance of death'. With this film, Leone said a fond farewell to the noisy and flamboyant world of the Italian Western, which he had created with A Fistful of Dollars and sequels (1964-6), and aimed for something much more ambitious an exploration of the relationship between myth ('Once Upon a Time...'), history ('...in the West') and his own autobiography as an avid film-goer.... Learn more
- Forgotten gems: BBC Omnibus Quentin Tarantino Hollywood's Boy Wonder
- My Best Friend's Birthday - full transcript of Tarantino's early unfinished work
- Complete Soundtrack listings - extended and chronological lists of Kill Bill, Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Death Proof
- Tarantino Books - all the books worth your money, and the other ones too
- The Kill Bill movie references guide - famous all over the internet, the most complete guide to the references.