Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino
From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: A Novel
- Author: Quentin J. Tarantino
- Publisher: Harper Perennial
- Release date: June 29, 2021
- Format: Paperback, E-Book, Digital Audio (June 2021), Exclusive Hardcover (Fall)
- ISBNs: tbc
- Pages: tbc
- Language: English
- Pre-order Paperback: From Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.de
- Pre-order Kindle: From Amazon.com | From Amazon.de
- Background: News announcement
This page is being updated with further info as we learn about it.
Quentin Tarantino’s long-awaited first work of fiction — at once hilarious, delicious, and brutal — is the always surprising, sometimes shocking new novel based on his Academy Award- winning film.
RICK DALTON – Once he had his own TV series, but now Rick’s a washed-up villain-of-the week drowning his sorrows in whiskey sours. Will a phone call from Rome save his fate or seal it?
CLIFF BOOTH – Rick’s stunt double, and the most infamous man on any movie set because he’s the only one there who might have gotten away with murder. . . .
SHARON TATE – She left Texas to chase a movie-star dream, and found it. Sharon’s salad days are now spent on Cielo Drive, high in the Hollywood Hills.
CHARLES MANSON – The ex-con’s got a bunch of zonked-out hippies thinking he’s their spiritual leader, but he’d trade it all to be a rock ‘n’ roll star.
HOLLYWOOD 1969 – YOU SHOULDA BEEN THERE