From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Quentin Tarantino always has a reference to the Netherlands in his films.
- The opening tune, Little Green Bag, is performed by the George Bakker Selection, a Dutch band.
- The character Freddy Newandyke, played by Tim Roth is a direct translation to a typical Dutch last name, Nieuwendijk.
- The code name of Tim Roth is Mr. Orange, the royal color of the Netherlands, and the last name of the royal family.
- The Amsterdam conversation between Vincent and Jules.
- Vincent Vega smokes from a Dutch tobacco shag, Drum.
- A deleted scene had Mia and Vincent talking about a coffeeshop in Amsterdam.