Difference between revisions of "Natural Born Killers soundtrack"
From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* '''CD Tracklist:'''
* '''CD Tracklist:'''
Latest revision as of 20:36, 9 December 2017
The Natural Born Killers, all tracks with annotation (extended version), see below.
- CD Tracklist:
- 1. Waiting For The Miracle - Leonard Cohen
- 2. Shitlist - L7
- 3. Moon Over Greene County - Dan Zanes
- 4. Rock N Roll Nigger - Patti Smith
- 5. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
- 6. You Belong To Me - Bob Dylan
- 7. The Trembler - Duane Eddy
- 8. Burn - Nine Inch Nails
- 9. Route 666 - Brian Berdan
- 10. Totally Hot - Remmy Ongala And Orchestre Super Matimila
- 11. Back In My Baby's Arms - Patsy Cline
- 12. Taboo - Peter Gabriel And Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- 13. Sex Is Violent - Jane's Addiction/Diamanda Galas
- 14. History Repeats Itself - A.O.S.
- 15. Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
- 16. I Will Take You Home - Russel Means
- 17. Drums A Go-Go - Hollywood Persuaders
- 18. Hungry Ants - Barry Adamson
- 19. The Day The Niggaz Took Over - Dr. Dre
- 20. Born Bad - Juliette Lewis
- 21. Fall Of The Rebel Angels - Sergio Cervetti
- 22. Forkboy - Lard
- 23. Batonga In Batongaville - Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra
- 24. A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
- 25. Allah, Mohammed, Char, Yaar - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan And Party
- 26. The Future - Leonard Cohen
- 27. What Would U Do? - The Dogg Pound
This is the complete soundtrack listing in chronological order, for Natural Born Killers with descriptions. Please buy the soundtrack through our Amazon links to support efforts like this, thank you.
THIS IS THE EXTENDED SOUNDTRACK LIST CONTAINING MUSIC NOT FOUND ON THE CD
- 1) Waiting for the miracle - Leonard Cohen
- Mickey and Mallory in the coffee shop (First music heard)
- M & M in the motel room
- 2) The Way I Walk - Robert Gordon
- Mallory dances in front of the jukebox; Sonny and Earl enter the dining room
- 3) Shitlist - L7
- Mallory fights Sonny
- Mickey and Gale's troupe are running through the chaotic corridors of the prison.
- 4) Madame Butterfly (?)
- Mickey throws the knife to the trucker outside
- 5) Moon over Greene County - Dan Zanes
- This song is played right after Mickey shoots Mabel through the kettle
- 6) La Vie en Rose - Victor Young and His Singing Strings
- Right before the intro, when Mickey and Mallory start dancing in the dining room.
- 7) Steven Jesse Bernstein - Me and Her Outside
- This song is the first one heard in the Intro, when the screen displays "Natural Born Killersâ€?.
- 8) Leader of the Pack - Shangri-las
- The second song heard in the intro
- 9) Rock & Roll Nigger - Patti Smith
- Third song heard in the intro.
- Mickey discovers that the pharmacist had activated the alarm.
- 10) Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
- Before the "I love Mallory" episode
- Mickey writes a letter to Mallory in his cell.
- M & M start kissing after a year had passed.
- 11) You Belong to Me - Bob Dylan
- Mallory visits Mickey in the prison
- 12) The Trembler - Duane Eddy
- This is heard during the escape of Mickey, when the tornado arrives.
- 13) Wozzeck - Written by Alban Berg
- Mickey burns Mallory's mom
- 14) Shazam! - Duane Eddy
- Right after killing their parents, when Mallory says "you're free Kevin?", and then there's a scene in which M & M talk in their car.
- 15) If You Were the Woman and I Was the Man - Cowboy Junkies
- M & M's wedding
- 16) BB Tone - Brian Berdan
- Wayne Gale's American Maniacs show, episode dedicated to M & M
- 17) Kipenda Roho - Remmy Ongala & Orchestre Super Matimila
- Wayne Gale's American Maniacs show all the fans from around the world that praise M & M.
- 18) Back in Baby's Arms - Patsy Cline
- Heard in another car scene, when Mallory asks Mickey if he thinks she's still sexy.
- 19) Taboo - Peter Gabriel & Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mallory is in her car driving through the city.
- Heard during the shooting in the corridors of the prison, when Gale's crew is killed. The music fades off when Owen appears.
- 20) Ted Just Admit It - Jane's Addiction
- 21) I Put a Spell on You - Diamanda Galas
- Played in the gas station, when Mallory makes out with the attendant.
- 22) History (Repeats Itself) - A.O.S.
- Heard right after Scagnetti says "Mallory Knox, meet Jack Scagnetti", when M & M are being chased by a cop.
- 23) Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
- This song is heard when they run out of gas, and they have a fight.
- We hear this after M & M kill Gale.
- 24) I Will Take You Home - Russell Means
- Mickey's nightmare
- 25) Drums A-go-go - the Hollywood Persuaders
- Played during the car scene after they're bitten by snakes
- 26) Barry Adamson - On the Wrong Side of Relaxation
- Scagnetti is talking with the prostitute.
- 27) Barry Adamson - Under Wraps
- Scagnetti is choking the prostitute
- 28) Rhythm of the Heat - Peter Gabriel
- This music is played in the Drug Zone.
- 29) Brent Lewis - Reed my Lips
- When the pharmacist is watching American Maniacs, there's a part in the program in which Gale says that Mallory killed his mom and dad.
- 30) Carlos Nakai & Peter Kater "Earth"
- Mickey runs out of the Drug Zone and for a moment we see the Indian the he had killed.
- 31) Carl Orff “ Carmina Burana
- Mickey shoots towards the cops, and when he's later on arrested.
- 32) These Boots Are Made for Walking - Juliette Lewis (Nancy Sinatra)
- Mallory sings this song to Scagnetti
- 33) Checkpoint Charlie - Barry Adamson
- The first piece of music heard after "One Year Later" is displayed.
- 34) The Violation of Expectation - Barry Adamson
- Scagnetti tells the story about his mother being killed.
- 35) Ghost Town - The Specials
- We hear this song when McClusky says to Scagnetti "we got an army of shrinks in here that talk about schizophrenia, multiphrenia". The song fades off when they enter the dining room.
- 36) The Day the Niggaz Took Over - Dr. Dre
- This song starts right after an inmate attacks another inmate and when McClusky and his guards separate them.
- 37) Fall of the rebel angels (aka The Hay Wain) - Sergio Cervetti
- Scagnetti and McClusky enter the hall of Mallory's cell
- Mickey is being taken to the interrogation room.
- Heard when Mickey explains his dream, and when he says "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers"
- Once again, we hear this music when M & M enter the green room, were they plan their escape.
- This song is also the background music for the menu of the NBK DVD
- 38) Born Bad - Juliette Lewis
- Mallory sings this song in her cell
- 39) The In Crowd - The Ramsey Lewis Trio
- This is heard right after Mickey says â€œI say go for itâ€?, when Gale and McClusky are walking by the prison.
- 40) Brent Lewis - Doom Tac A Doom
- Heard when Super Bowl Sunday is displayed
- 41) In Doubt - Peter Gabriel
- Mickey's shaving his head, right before his interrogation.
- 42) Barry Adamson - On the Wrong Side of Relaxation
- Heard in the interview when Mickey says "I think everybody got something in their past, some sin, some awful secret thing"
- 43) Judgment Day - Diamanda Galas
- Scagnetti enters Mallory's cell, it fades off the moment that he closes the door, leaving her and himself alone.
- 44) Cyclops - Marilyn Manson
- Heard when an inmate shouts "Alright Mickey" and the riot begins.
- 45) Forkboy - Lard
- This song is heard when McClusky and Gale are shouting to each other, and when there's the second riot scene, and some inmates throw a guard into a washing machine. (uncut version)
- 46) Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker (Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy)
- Mickey's joke
- 47) Bombtrack - Rage Against the Machine
- Mickey starts shooting the guards in the interrogation room.
- 48) Take the Power Back - Rage Against the Machine
- Mickey gets control of the situation, and starts telling everyone to follow him like "one big happy family", and to take him to Mallory's cell.
- 49) Spore - Fun
- Mallory attacks Scagnetti. It ends when Scagnetti shouts "I told you I liked you" and the scene passes to a TV program.
- 50) A Night on Bare Mountain - Written by Modest Mussorgsky
- Heard during the Watch Special Report
- 51) A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails
- Mickey and Scagnetti end up in a "Mexican standoff".
- 52) Allah, Mohammed, Char, Yaar - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Qawwal and Party
- 53) Judgement Day - Diamanda Galas
- Most shocking riot scene, it's the Middle East music heard after Scagnetti is shot, when McClusky is looking at the surveillance cameras.
- 54) Not Drowning, Waving - Overlay
- This is the soft music heard when M & M in desperation are planning what to do.
- 55) Spread Eagle Beagle - Melvins
- This are the drums heard when M & M start walking down the stairs and Gale shouts "My name is Wayne Gale"
- 56) Anthem - Leonard Cohen
- Heard when M & M are actually escaping, and when McClusky looks behind him and sees hundreds of furious inmates running towards him.
- 57) Nine Inch Nails - Burn
- Heard after the zapping between channels, when an extended sequence of images of Demonology appears.
- 58) The future - Leonard Cohen
- Music heard during the credits.