(Redirected from Winston Wolf)
- Real name: Winston Wolf
- Character in Pulp Fiction, played by Harvey Keitel. "The Wolf" aka Winston Wolf is a cleaner (a hitman). He is called in by Marsellus Wallace to help Vincent Vega, Jules Winnfield and Jimmie Dimmick get rid of Marvin's bloody body.
- According to Quentin Tarantino, The Wolf is a "Movie Movie" Universe character who can show up in the "Realer Than Real World" Universe of Pulp Fiction. He's one of the few Tarantino characters who can jump from one of QTs movie universes to the other.
- The Wolf: "Pretty please with sugar on top: Clean the fuckin car."
- The Wolf: "You an oak man Jimmie?".
- The Wolf: "Just because you ARE a character doesn't mean you HAVE character."