From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
(Redirected from Vincent)
- Character in Pulp Fiction, played by John Travolta. Vincent is a hitman and associate of Marsellus Wallace.
- Vincent Vega: "I shot Marvin in the face!"
- John Travolta has said that some of the dance moves between himself and Uma Thurman in the Jack Rabbit Slim's scene were based on Adam West's "Batoosie" dance from the 60s Batman TV show episode: Hi Diddle Riddle.
- The book that Vincent reads while going to the bathroom is Modesty Blaise, by Peter O'Donnell.
- The role of Vincent Vega was written for Michael Madsen, who played the characters brother, Vic Vega, in Reservoir Dogs, but he couldn't do the film due to scheduling conflicts for another film (Wyatt Earp).
- The gun Vincent uses is a 1911A1 Auto Ordnance .45 ACP pistol that has been chromed and given pearl grips.