Filming Locations Guide
From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
(Redirected from Shooting Locations Guide)
- The following is a visual guide to the many locations used in Quentin Tarantino's films. Click images to enlarge.
- 1. Pat and Lorraine's Coffee Shop - 4720 Eagle Rock Blvd. Eagle Rock, CA.
The Dogs are seen having breakfast here before the opening credits
- 2. The Warehouse/Mr. Orange's apartment - 5860 Figueroa Blvd. - Los Angeles, CA. -
This is where most of the drama takes place. Mr. Orange's apartment was directly above. The building is no longer there today.
- 3. Johnies Coffee Shop - 6101 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
Mr. Orange/Freddy meets with Holdaway to discuss his job infiltrating Joe's gang. No longer there.
- 4. Karina's Diamonds - 2612 W. Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA.
The location of the heist we never actually see. Mr. White and Mr. Orange park across street to map out plan.
- 5. Mr. White shoots Cops in alleyway - 5522 Marmion Way, Los Angeles, CA.
After Mr. Brown crashes the getaway car, Mr White shoots some of the police who are pursuing them.
- 6. Mr. Pink running down street with diamonds.- 5107 York Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
- 7. Graffiti Mural - 2nd St & Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
Mr. Orange and Holdaway go over the Commode Story.
- 1. Safari Inn - 1911 W Olive Ave, Burbank, CA.
Clarence and Alabama stay here during their visit to Los Angeles.
- 2. Rae's Coffee Shop - 2901 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA.
Clarence and Alabama go on a date here after seeing The Sonny Chiba Triple Feature. The diner is shown as being in Detroit, but is really in Los Angeles.
- 1. Hawthorne Grill, 13763 S. Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA.
The opening and closing scenes take place at this eatery. No longer there.
- 2. Bretts Apartment - Van Ness & Harold Way, Hollywood, CA.
Jules and Vincent arrive here to retrieve Marsellus' briefcase. No longer there.
- 3. Lance's House - 3519 La Clede Ave, Atwater Village, Hollywood, CA.
Vincent stops at Lance's place to buy some heroin, then returns after Mia's overdoses.
- 4. Raymond Theater - 129 No Raymond Ave. Pasadena, CA.
Butch Coolidge is driven by the front of this theater which doubles as a boxing arena where he fights Floyd Wilson.
- 5. River Glen Motel - 2934 Riverside Dr. Glendale, CA.
Butch and Fabienne hide out here the night before they leave for Knoxville, TN.
- 6. Marsellus Wallace's House - 1541 Summitridge Dr. Beverly Hills, CA.
Vincent and Mia spend time at her luxurious home in the Hills.
- 7. Butch sees Marsellus w/ Donuts - Corner of Atwater & Fletcher Drive. Los Angeles, CA.
After killing Vincent and retrieving his family's Gold Watch, Butch is spotted by Marsellus here.
- 8. Jackrabbit Slim's - 1435 Flower St, Glendale, CA.
Vincent and Mia go on a friendly date at this retro themed restaraunt.
- 9. Maynard's Pawn Shop (Crown Pawn Shop) - 20933 Roscoe Blvd. Canoga Park, Los Angeles, CA.
A vengeful Marsellus chases Butch into this small pawn shop where one of the films most infamous scenes takes place.
- 10. Jimmy's House - 4149 Kraft Ave. Studio City, CA.
After Vincent accidentally shoots Marvin, him and Jules stop at Jimmy's to figure out what to do next.
- 1. Cockatoo Inn - 4334 West Imperial Hwy, Hawthorne, CA
Ordell and Max have a drink at this nightclub.
- 2.Sam's Hofsbrau - 1751 East Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA.
Ordell waits for Louis and Melanie at this stripclub/bar.
- 3. Max's Bail Bonds - 7 24 East Carson St. Carson, CA
Max Cherry's business.
- 4. Del Amo Mall - Torrance, CA.
QT's former workplace and the spot where several of the film's sequences are filmed.
- 1. Two Pines Chapel (Calvary Baptist Church) - 198th St. East, Lancaster, CA.
The place where the Two Pines Wedding Massacre occurs.
- 2. Budd's Trailer - Mule Canyon, Calico CA.
Since leaving The DIVAS, Budd has moved out to this desolate area and lives in a rundown trailer.
- 3. Bride Drink of Water - Emma Jean's Holland Burger, North D St. Victorville, CA.
After escaping death by live burial, The Bride stops to get a drink at this small diner.
- 4. Vernita/Jeannie Bell's House - 5506 Atlas St. Pasadena, CA.
- 1. Texas Chili Parlor - 1409 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX.
Jungle Julia and Friends hang out here and meet Stuntman Mike.
- 2. Guero's - 1412 South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX.
4. Car chase
- 1. Big Daddy's Plantation (Evergreen Plantation, LA)
- 2. Town of Daughtrey, Texas (Melody Ranch, Santa Clarita, CA)