Character in Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs, played by Steve Buscemi. He and Mr. White were supposed to take the manager into the back and make him give them the diamonds. He is the only character to survive at the end of the movie, though he is wounded and arrested.
- Mr. Pink: I don't tip.
- Joe Cabot: "...Okay, quickly. Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink."
- Mr. Pink: "Why am I Mr. Pink?"
- Joe: "Cuz you're a faggot alright?!"
- Mr. Pink: Someones sticking a red hot poker up our asses and I want to know who's name is on the handle!
- Mr. Pink (to Mr. White): You want to throw bad looks, throw em at a mirror!!
- Quentin Tarantino was originally going to play this part.