From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
- Having served time for Joe Cabot after getting caught in a bust, Vic Vega aka Mr Blonde is offered a new job from Joe in a fairly easy jewelry heist. It ends up going awry, as there seems to be a rat amongst the men.
- Nice Guy Eddie calls Mr Blonde their "lucky rabbit's foot" when Joe assigns him to the job. His job in the heist was to perform crowd control with Mr. Blue, but when an alarm is set off during the robbery, Blonde begins shooting people in the store, causing the police to come in and throwing what was supposed to be a quick job into chaos. Mr Blonde grabs Officer Marvin Nash as a hostage, and later tortures him with a straight razor to the song Stuck in the Middle with You by Stealers Wheel. Mr Blonde is ultimately killed by Mr. Orange.
- Mr Blonde: "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?"
- Mr. Blonde (to Mr. White): "I bet your a big Lee Marvin fan. Me too, I love that guy."
- Mr. Blonde: "I don't like alarms Mr. White."
- Mr Blonde (to Marvin Nash): "Ya ever listen to K-BILLY's Super Sounds of The Seventies?"
- He is the brother of Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction.
- Mr. Blonde may be named after the hair color and not the official color yellow due to Tarantino's love for the film The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly, and the character named Blondie played by Clint Eastwood.