From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Killshot is a film made in 2006 by John Madden, that originated from the Miramax years. It is based on a script by Hossein Amini, and has undergone quite a few changes. Not only has the release date been postponed several times over the least 2 years, the film itself also has undergone many changes, such as reportedly having lost footage including Knoxville's character. Quentin Tarantino, who at one point had been credited as the Executive Producer, is no longer associated with the movie. Early trailers still carry his name.
- Year of production: 2006
- Directed by John Madden
- Written by Hossein Amini
- Producers: Erica Steinberg, Bob & Harvey Weinstein
- Based on the novel by Elmore Leonard
- Status: Completed. Current release date is January 2009
Two innocent bystanders witness a crime they weren't meant to see, and are then subjected to being hunted down by the killers.
Cast and Credits
- Diane Lane - Carmen Colson
- Mickey Rourke - Armand "The Blackbird" Degas
- Thomas Jane - Wayne Colson
- Rosario Dawson - Donna
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Richie Nix
- Johnny Knoxville - Ferris Britton
- Lois Smith - Lenore
- Don McManus - Nelson Davies
- Aidan Devine - Mate
- Aldred Montoya - Lionel
- Beatriz Yuste - Check Out Girl
- Joshua Rollins - Deckhand #2
- Geoffrey Pounsett - Michigan State Officer
- James Anthony - Drydock Foreman
- Daniel Byington - Guard
- Craig Blair - Building Site Foreman
- Mark Sweeney - Deckhand #1
- Tim Eddis - Deputy
- Alexis Butler - Monika (young blonde)
- Viggo Mortensen was originally chosen for the role of Wayne Colson.
- Quentin Tarantino was credited as the executive producer of the film up till early 2008.
- Johny Knoxville's character has reportedly been cut out of the film along with many other subplots.
None available yet.