Character in Death Proof (see Grindhouse), played by Sydney Tamiia Poitier. Jungle Julia Lucai (full name) is a popular radio DJ in Austin, Texas.
Austin, Texas native Jungle Julia Lucai went to school with Pam where she bullied her and slept around a lot. Pam claims she was as tall as she is now back in grade school. She's also something of a pothead, judging from her need to get someone with a supply like Lanna Frank and from her bong (which we see at her home). Julia likes to associate with famous men including the director Christian Simonson, and whoever she met up with to get her billboards around town. Jungle Julia also is proprietor of her own indie record label when she isn't spinning records as a DJ for Austin Hot Wax 505.
- Jungle Julia (to Stuntman Mike): You told me my feet were getting wet. Yes they are. Now I'm telling you. Dont worry about it."
- Jungle Julia (to Arlene): For your information, Pete Townsend, at one point, almost quit The Who. And if he had, he would have ended up in this group, thus making it Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich and Pete. And if you ask me, he should have.
- Jungle Julia: Black men and a whole lota' mother fuckin' white men have had plenty fun adoring my ass. I don't wear their teeth marks on my butt for nothing.
- Jungle Julia Lucai is named after Vickie Lucai, Quentin Tarantino's assistant.
- According to Tarantino, the Jungle Julia character has a extensive knowledge of music much like he has of films.
- Three different Jungle Julia billboards were shown in the film.
- The actress on the poster in Julia's apartment is Brigitte Bardot.
- Jungle Julia has a poster for the controversial 1970 revisionist Western Soldier Blue on the wall in her apartment.