Julie Dreyfus (Born: October 31, 1972. Paris, France). Nickname: Jules. Played Sofie Fatale in Kill Bill. She is also playing Francesca Mondino in Inglourious Basterds.
- Fluent in English, French, and Japanese.
- Mother is French actress Pascale Audret, who tragically died in a road accident in July 2000. Dreyfus has struggled to come to term with it since.
- Shares a particularly close friendship with director Quentin Tarantino.
- She was the Tokyo Casting Associate for Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) and Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) and she read Uma Thurman's role when casting in Japan.
- Met Quentin Tarantino at a film festival in Japan. He saw her on various billboards around Tokyo before he met her. In Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003), she was seen on the Tokyo billboards advertising Red Apple Cigarettes.
- During filming breaks on Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003), she and Daryl Hannah would venture out on many, many shopping trips.
- Maternal uncle is legendary French singer-songwriter Hugues Aufray, who is known as the French Bob Dylan.
- Father is music producer Francis Dreyfus, founder of Dreyfus Records.
- Her favorite Quentin Tarantino film is Jackie Brown (1997).
- (on filming Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) "I mean, on that last day, you would get to your spot, you'd get a break and go to the bathroom or whatever, and then you'd have to just pick your way through the bodies and not slip in the blood. I mean, it was exactly like that. It was very surreal. It was bizarre."