"Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof", out by Maverick records. Also available as a special edition with booklet and special packaging, and as 12" vinyl as well as 7" picture disc. Scroll down for links and a complete chronological list of all tunes played in the movie, including those not on the CD.
- 1. The Last Race - Jack Nitzsche
- 2. Baby, It's You - Smith
- 3. Paranoia Prima - Ennio Morricone
- 4. Planning & Scheming - Eli Roth & Michael Bacall
- 5. Jeepster - T Rex
- 6. Stuntman Mike - Rose McGowan & Kurt Russell
- 7. Staggolee - Pacific Gas & Electric
- 8. The Love You Save (May Be Your Own) - Joe Tex
- 9. Good Love, Bad Love - Eddie Floyd
- 10. Down In Mexico - The Coasters
- 11. Hold Tight - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
- 12. Sally and Jack (From the Motion Picture Blow Out) - Pino Donaggio
- 13. It's So Easy - Willy DeVille
- 14. Whatever-However - Tracie Thoms & Zoe Bell
- 15. Riot In Thunder Alley - Eddie Beram
- 16. Chick Habit - April March
Song not on the CD
French version of Chick Habit, plays during international version of Death Proof closing credits. The title is "Laisse tomber les filles" (April March), a song originally made famous by France Gall.
The complete soundtrack in chronological order
- "TarantinoCult Theme" – Unknown
- Funky Fanfare – Keith Mansfield
- The Last Race – Jack Nitzsche
- Opening Credits
- Abernathy says "Let's Kill this Bastard"/ beginning of the car chase.
- Baby It’s You – Smith
- Mixed with a snippet of Paranoia Prima when Butterfly first sees Stuntman Mike
- At Texas Chili Parlo when Babysitter Twins walk in; Jungle Julia does her wild head bangin'/twirl and Butterfly dances with Nate
- Lee sings this accapella while listening to her Ipod.
- Paranoia Prima – Ennio Morricone
- Butterfly first sees Stuntman Mike outside Guero's (snippet of Baby It's You attached)
- Butterfly then sees the Death Proof car in parking lot of Texas Chili Parlor
- Jeepster – T Rex
- When Jungle Julia calls Lanna-Frank asking where she is and to come over already, her phone call is interrupted when someone blasts this from the jukebox and thus walks to a back room
- Song resumes in background after interruption of "Sally and Jack" and plays when they take their Chartreuse shots with Warren
- Sally & Jack – Pino Donaggio
- Jungle Julia and Christian Simonson text eachother after Lanna-Frank phonecall.
- Good Love, Bad Love – Eddie Floyd
- starts when Dov and Omar are getting Shanna-Banana another "big ass Long Island Iced Tea" and Jungle Julia a Bombay Saphire and Tonic, no ice; continues as we go to Butterfly out on the porch and then "Paranoia Prima" comes on
- resumes when Jungle Julia yells "warren! Six more shots of wild turkey!"
- Staggolee – Pacific Gas & Electric
- Stuntman Mike is eating his Nacho Grande Platter
- Planning & Scheming – Dialogue (Dov & Omar)
- after shot of Mike eating nacho; Staggolee in background
- Stuntman Mike – Dialogue (Pam, Stuntman Mike & Warren)
- When Mike offers Pam a "lift"
- The Love You Save (May Be Your Own) – Joe Tex
- Butterfly chooses song, shakes hips at jukebox and looks longingly at Stuntman Mike chatting with Pam; plays all the way til we see a shot of Jungle Julia's legs getting wet out on the porch.
- Down In Mexico – The Coasters
- Stinger – Robert Rodriguez
- 100% Death Proof – Dialogue (Stuntman Mike)
- Hold Tight – Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
- Stuntman Mike drives right into the girls car killing them.
- It’s So Easy – Willy DeVille
- Stuntman Mike drives up to Circle A; and then Kim's Lil' Pussy Wagon pulls up
- Plays again when Mike peels out trying to intimidate Lee and Abernathy
- Twisted Nerve – Bernard Hermann
- Abernathy's ringtone when Lee calls her about being in Allure
- Violenza Inattesa – Ennio Morricone
- Stuntman Mike is taking photos of Zoe, Lee, Abby, and Kim in parking lot
- Whatever, However – Dialogue (Kim & Zoe)
- girls argue about doing Ship's Mast again
- Riot In Thunder Alley – Eddie Beram
- Zoe starting her stunt...before the chaos
- Gangster Story - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis
- After Zoe chases Mike down with a pipe and smacking him with it..the chase begins
- Italia A Mano Armata - Franco Micalizzi
- Kim and Mike go off the ramp onto the freeway and climax of chase begins
- Polizia Sta A Guardare - Stelvio Cipriani
- Girls chant "don't dead end, don't dead end, don't dead end"
- Dragon's Claws - Chen Tsun-Chi/Chou Fook Leung
- Freezeframe ending after beating shit out of mike
- Chick Habit/Laisse Tomber Les Filles– April March
This list was compiled by Forum members of our community