From The Quentin Tarantino Archives
Curdled is a 1996 independent feature film by Reb Braddock developed out of his own student film.
- Released in 1996
- Director: Reb Braddock
- Executive Producer: Quentin Tarantino
- French title: Sang-froid
- After seeing Reb Braddock's original Curdled student film (also starring Angela Jones), Quentin Tarantino produced this feature film version.
- Region 1
- Studio: Rolling Thunder Pictures
- Commentary by the director and producer (co-writers Reb Braddock and John Maass),
- a making-of featurette complete with brief interviews with cast and crew,
- the 30 minute short film that caught Quentin Tarantino's attention at a film festival in Italy,
- the even shorter 'Baby Curdled' - a film school directing project by John Maass,
- an extensive photo gallery mostly consisisting of candid shots of the cast and crew,
- deleted scenes and an alternate ending,
- the original theatrical trailer,
- by far the coolest interactive menu - watch for the fly!
- the commercials and made-for-tv movie that are seen in the film,
- the 'dance of death' rehearsal - you have got to see this!
- probably more than I'm not recalling
- Most features have an introduction/explanation by director Reb Braddock.
Comments: The late but great DVD of Curdled. Good quality and a huge bunch of cool extras make this black-comedy indie flick a great one to own on DVD. A totally funny and well-made film and the DVD has tons of extras. This is defintely a DVD that was worth the wait. Get it!